We reserve the right to add sponsorship in the app or the website. (Sponsors get in touch!)
- We may collect and process information that you or an organiser provide to us, through filling in any information in our applications, or signing up to a forum, newsletter or in any other way.
- We will use basic information about you (e.g. name, email, photo, height) to help all organisers.
- This will allow organisers to get your name, photo, height if they have your email. That should help when slotting jumps
- If you want us to remove your details - just get in touch
- If you're an organiser, then any jumper info you upload may be used by other organisers
- If you request it, we may use information held about you to provide you with news about products, updates or any changes to our business.
- If you request it, may use information held about you to provide setup information, for our apps.
- Where our apps require use of your information to work, we will store and use information you provide.
- If you share a jump through our site, we will make the scrjumpeenshot and your caption available on the link we give you. This is not protected in any way, and anyone with the link can see the jump and related data
- If you decide to publish a jump for our catalog, then we may make that available and searchable for the world
- We may also collect anonymous statistical information about our users’ systems and browsing habits. Anonymous means that this information does not identify any individual. Different apps use different services, these include
to collect crash reports and anonymous statistical information. This helps us to fix bugs.
- If you do have a crash, then we may upload logging information to help diagnose the crash. Due to the nature of the logging information, this is potentially identifiable information.
- We will only disclose your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we need to enforce an obligation against you, or if you are using an application which is designed to share that data.
- Some information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We will try to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Our websites contain links to other websites. We don't have any control over third party websites. These websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these polices.
- Get in touch if you have any questions about this policy or Hobbyist Software Limited
Things go wrong. Servers crash or are compromised.
Sometimes we are incompetent. We make no promises!
Assume we might leak or lose any or all of your information.